Problem in getting PortalID for BSNL

Rajveer007

Recruit
hi guys,

I thought you ppl might help me resolving this problem,
I got the new connection of BSNL 2 months back, they gave me userid and password but portalID was not provided, which is needed to check the usage (i am on 250 plan), when contacted bsnl they said go and register on this site BSNL Customer Care Portal and now they don't provide PortalID anymore, when visited the above link after filling all the details and submitting, message appears customerID is not valid (customerID i got from BSNL ppl and the same is provided on the new bill as shown in the site itself) or you don't have active broadband service

Please help me since i cannot use internet very freely, i am in afraid to cross the 1gb limit and pay unneccessary charges.

Thanks in advance

What did you enter in the field? Customer Ac no or Billing Id?

You need to enter the customer ac no i think.

then you need to choose your own username and enter your email id. they will call after 10-15 days on your phone which you are registering and after confirming the email address send you the password.

i've seen that the silly site is not updated regularly like old account site. it just shows 4 days old usage. so not much help in checking usage daily.

just use the networx software to monitor usage for on peak (8 am - 2am) and off peak (2am - 8am) hours.

Hey 6Pack,

Thanks for replying, but i used the Customer Ac. I think mrbgupta's point is correct coz on site also they are mentioning to use selfcare only for the cities he mentioned. Let me try my luck with local exchange by visiting personally coz on phone the either redirect me to some other phone numbers or to the selfcare.

Dear All,

I visited the BSNL office but they are not ready to listen, they are saying that they have got instruction that portal id will now be allocated through that selfcare website. Please help me, if there is any alternate way to get the portal ID, as i am unable to view my usage.

Back