problem with Nokia 6303

Hi,
I have this 3/4 months old nokia 6303, now i am unable to hear the callers voice both during incoming and outgoing calls. But i have no problem when i use it in loudspeaker mode. So my queries are
1. Are there any changes in settings which can cause a problem like this
2. Or if there is really a problem in the handset then where in hyderabad should i approach to get the problem solved under warranty.

1. No.

2. I think yes. Take it to Nokia care first. Since the phone is under warranty, shouldn't be a problem to get it fixed.

1. No.
2. I think yes. Take it to Nokia care first. Since the phone is under warranty, shouldn't be a problem to get it fixed.

Your Phone is Under warranty so Nokia Care will take care of your phone Free of Cost.

Also if you have installed any Call Recording Software / Any Software that's somehow related to Calling, than try uninstalling it.

Sometimes OS Glitches can also be solved by using Hard Reset/Hard Format Method.

But it will be quite cool if you take the phone to Nokia Care :hap2:

from what you are saying it looks like your internal speaker has gone for a toss, would need to be replaced... take it to Nokia care.

One of my friend also facing the same issue with Nokia 6303, and she has visited nokia care more than 2-3 times ...but still the problem creeps up after a few days .... !!

well I had the same problem with my nokia 6681 (which lasted 5 years without problems BTW) after my baby girl drooled all over it - I could hear incoming audio but outgoing had gone kaput - happened twice. The internal speaker had to be replaced.

Try formatting your phone once - hard reset. If the problem persists - Nokia care is thw way to go.

Back