Problem With Yahoo Account

Hi

When ever I try to sign into Yahoo Msngr or Yahoo Email Account, I receive the information, wrong yahoo id or password. I was like wth?? I was using it till ystrday.

Then I went to Forgot password section. I entered my details and requested new password, it says that i have entered wrong information and that it does not match with the information that i have entered during sign up process. Ok fine

then i entered the same details to find my Yahoo ID. It says details accepted and sent my yahoo Id to an alternate e-mail address. When i use dat ID and de same details, I get the information, enter correct details, as entered during sign up process. I dont have ne clue, any suggestions?

Thanx in advance

EDIT : Now I receive another information. My account has been temporarily disabled. Saiyan says, because I have been trying enter so called wrong password for a while, my account has been disabled, He thinks this could be the reason.

I say wait for sdome time or simply try logging in ur account from 10 diff ip's.
yahoo have changed the way they used to run stuffs before recently .. a loy of stuffs have been patched yahoo dont uses java anymore instead DHTML.

one thing can be done in case everything fails call yahoo customer service and show em eunff proof of ur account they might just give u back.
but i dunno the no :p

Back