Processor is always 100% busy !

rakeshknair

Disciple
Hi friends........... after 1-3 min when I aswitched on my computer the processor is 100% busy why this happened? plz help me to find a solution.............................

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 125
See this.it is an svcost.exe process

Usually all the processors are strained during the start-up period and return back to normal(5%-15% usage) in 5-10 minutes depending on it's speed and the amount of background running applications you have.

Are you actually using internet explorer ? Because there seems to be ~ 3-4 processes of iexplore.exe running which to me seem like syware. Boot to safe mode. Run CCleaner and delete all the temporary cache/history stored data and restore points. Now run MALWAREBYTES to highest priority scan as suggested by @Striker10, post a log or read the log yourself carefully and find the files that have been termed a security threat and delete them permanently. Delete all the files manually that MALWAREBYTES couldn't delete/repair. Re-run MALWAREBYTES after your deletion/fixing procedure.

Keep a your WIN7 installation Disc with you in case you've to delete some infected OS files for recovery. Meanwhile during all this procedure disconnect any secondary hard drive that you've connected for data storage or other OS.

Last edited by a moderator:
rightclick on the svchost process and end task. if its a legitimate process it will restart your computer, else it will mostly terminate without an issues.

Also, use process explorer to see the origin of the file and its threads.

Back