OC & Modding Project : Dark Knight (Pic Intensive : 56k Warning)

fangface said:
good work! It looks very nice :)

How much time did you spend on it?

Till now 1 month....:) ....

80% done till now.... modifications left ....should be done soon....;)

Very good work Ronnie :D. Doing it all by yourself in a month time is pretty fast :p. The only spoiler in the cabinet is the plastic parts on the both side of the front panel, do something about.

One good thing i liked in the CM Centurion 590 is that it has a brushed Al finish instead of plastic :D

^^ Well this was a instinctive mod after watchin the movie....

Not much plannin done....

What is left now
1) Power Switches
2) Handles
3) Fan Controllers
4) green fans -TT thunder blade or Glacialtech and replace LEDs total of 7 fans
8) Decals
9) Temp sensors
10) CMOS reset switch for my ip35e
11) Some more outer mods...still thinkin about this

Great Job :D

Instead of using double sided tape, get some M6 allen bolts, chrome em and use. will look fluccckin awesome with the black background ( I have lots of chrome allen bolts on my bike against a black chassis, and they look killer :D )

Why did you wet sand the panels? for glossy finish?

Saiyan said:
^As i said in my post, think about doing something to that plastic part in the front panel.

Will try...but the plastic is what holds the looks case together ....might hide it with Metal mods....

SunnyBoi said:
Great Job :D

Instead of using double sided tape, get some M6 allen bolts, chrome em and use. will look fluccckin awesome with the black background ( I have lots of chrome allen bolts on my bike against a black chassis, and they look killer :D )

Why did you wet sand the panels? for glossy finish?

Allen bolts hmmm....might try next time....

Wet sanding was to remove the paint and prepare the surface for the paint job(mettalic black)
If i become good I might later go for top coats and polish and buffing to shine....

ronnie_gogs said:
If i become good I might later go for top coats and polish and buffing to shine....
Polish? Get clear coat spray cans. your hands will develop tennis elbows by the time you can manage to get that to shine :bleh:

SunnyBoi said:
Polish? Get clear coat spray cans. your hands will develop tennis elbows by the time you can manage to get that to shine :bleh:

Yeah getting top coat cans soon... Polishing is very tiring job.... will need tools just for tht :(

nice work out there ........superb :hap2:
n also i liked all ur TOOLS .
just eager see what XXXXXX will turn out as ..........

so that two split window ........also inspired by mine work ???

Sudarshan_SMD said:
nice work out there ........superb :hap2:
n also i liked all ur TOOLS .
just eager see what XXXXXX will turn out as ..........

so that two split window ........also inspired by mine work ???
Your mod was awesome man.... I just went about drawing a cut pattern and thought a full cut window might not be that strong a panel so decided to go with a split window.....:)

Back