Promotional penis pops up on eBay

Source: The Register

A hard-up UK eBayer is offering his penis as permanent advertising space - for a starting bid of £3,000. The "genuine auction" vendor explains: "I will have my penis permanently tatooed for advertising your internet company logo," and adds: "If they wish, the winning company of the bid may film the Tattoo being created - this could be streamed live from their website as well as use the footage for later promotions."

Full Story HERE

NitnayLion said:
Source: The Register

A hard-up UK eBayer is offering his penis as permanent advertising space - for a starting bid of £3,000. The "genuine auction" vendor explains: "I will have my penis permanently tatooed for advertising your internet company logo," and adds: "If they wish, the winning company of the bid may film the Tattoo being created - this could be streamed live from their website as well as use the footage for later promotions."

Full Story HERE

CRAZY!!!!! Totally crazy!!!!! That guy doesn't want to have kids or what??? Totally mad!!!! And they call themselves civilized!!!!

nikhilb2008 said:
CRAZY!!!!! Totally crazy!!!!! That guy doesn't want to have kids or what??? Totally mad!!!! And they call themselves civilized!!!!

Lolz :rofl:
What if that guy already has a cricket team!!! :rofl:

goobimama said:
what if he's cheating people, saying that he is tatooing his popot, while actually doing it on a dil-do????;)

I don't think so..... Won't the sponsor ask to be present while the tatoo is being done?>???

well they've been even more weird stuff on ebay,which is quite common actaully to find on aution sites :p
1.MAGIC Magic 8 Ball, Amazingly Accurate, It's Scary!!

2.World War II Rare Anal Briefcase.(removed from ebay)

3.contaminated bottle of coke(removed),and listen to this !! as soon s this was posted ,the licence to sell photographs for the "contaminated bottle of coke" was sold !
4.more popular ones
Twenty-Four kids
* . . . and his references.
* The kidney that made world-wide news
* Someone's virginity
* The nails from a serial killer
* Grandma
* Someone really was attached to his pack of cigarrettes
* Snow
* French Toast not eaten by N'Sync's Justin Timberlake
* We have the baby. He just needs a name.
* Haunted pictures?
* Buffalo is cold. And snowy. ....more

^^^^^ that is totally ****ed up!!
Grandma's for sale, bunch of children for sale, findernails of a serial murderer for sail ? i mean WTF!?!! :O

Back