PS2 Price Mumbai

nilsnaik

Disciple
I am looking at buying a PS2 for myself though i own a PS3 but i not longer intrested in buying expensive games rather use a modded ps2 and play iso's. Would like to know if i want to buy one in Mumbai where can i get the best price. I have enquired at one place near my house he quoted 5,900 with warranty. Let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Sorry for being ot but imo if you are using hdtv then getting a ps2 makes no sense. For SDTV its good. Btw why don't get a good online capable game on the ps3 & just stick to it. Eg. Killzone 2, Resistance 2 etc.

5,900 is quite good, most probably they may get the ps2 modded for free..I remember when I purchased a ps2 from anupam , they were selling modded ones itself, for 6400/- in 2008. And now it may be cheaper, I guess. of course no warranty on modded stuff, but mine working great even after a year!!

I am not planning to sell my PS3 as yet. I am still waiting for it to be hacked. Yeah i think 5,900 is a good price indeed. Will go to the shop once more and have a look at it.

Back