ps2 slim mod problems ?!?!

cowax

Disciple
hey guys, anyone here using a modded ps2 slim and giving no problems.cuz as far as i've herd, the modded ps2 slim has a lot of issues and excessive playing renders the lens usesless cuz of over heating n all...
i'm planning to buy a ps2 but the prob is u dont get the old model of the ps2 nemore here in mumbai, all slim versions are available damn cheap, and the old ones, if any are for a mammoth 13k odd compared to the slims price of 7-8k odd.
anyone here know how to succesfully mod a ps2 slim or know anyplace where i can get the old ps2 model cheap ??

Yeah ! the slim has issues with the mod chip, heating etc ! u must have already read it all over the net. One of my frnds busted his ps2 slim due to overplaying. If you are interested in the phat ps2 pm me ;)

I have the modded ps2 slim...havent encountered any problems so far...

Also u can check out Heera Panna for the old PS2

Don't buy the slim. My friend bought one and it went bust in a month. He also has the old model PS2 which is going great guns for abt a year now. It's taken a battering coz its used in his gaming shop and it runs for almost 14 hrs. a day but it still works as smooth as butter.

Back