WTB PS3 Games & Dualshock3 Wireless Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisballa

Disciple
Hi, I'm looking for PS3 games preferably racing games or any other good FPS games and a dualshock 3 wireless controller. Please let me know if anybody want to sell.

I have the following PS3 games, let me know if you're interested in any.

LA Noire
Killzone 2
AC Brotherhood
Haze
GOW3
RE5
COD MW2
COD MW3
Crysis 2
Fuel (sealed)
COD Black Ops

Let me know if interested in any of the below

- Killzone 3
- Red Dead Redemption
- Uncharted 3
- Uncharted 2
- FIFA 12
- Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3
- God of War 3
- Twisted Metal
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- Assassin's Creed - Revelations

Also I have the dualshock controller up for sale

Please upload the snaps as per the rules for the console and DS3 in a separate thread as per the template.

Hey, do I need to create a thread with snaps if I sell anything to OP?

Or can I send the pics in PM or may be post them here?

Hey, do I need to create a thread with snaps if I sell anything to OP?

Or can I send the pics in PM or may be post them here?

Technically, for WTB threads, as long as the seller has the stuff required by the buyer, no snaps are warranted as per the present rules. The buyer may or may not ask for the snaps which is a different thing. However, since the member above mentioned console in the post, I had requested him to post the sale on a separate thread.

Please upload the snaps as per the rules for the console and DS3 in a separate thread as per the template.

Hi Gannu,
Thanks for the suggestion! I have been holding back on creating a FS thread (as per site rules/template) because of two reasons
- I am still waiting for a suggestion on how much to sell these for but have not got a response yet.
- Not in the country right now so unable to take the pictures. Just starting the discussion as I'd be back home the coming weekend and then plan to sell them off :yes:

I see you are one of the mods. Please feel free to remove the above post if you feel it's against the forum rules. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back