WTB PS3 Games

tantrikt

Patron
I just revived an old PS3 lying around. Looking for a bunch of used PS3 games for my kid. If anyone has surplus lying around at a reasonable price, I am interested. Nothing too expensive.

I got a 6yr old kid and a 12 yr old. Not too particular about titles. Any of the ones you have outgrown and can let go for cheap. I haven't played much on ps. It's a means for me to pry them away from brain busting stupid YouTube shorts.

I got a 6yr old kid and a 12 yr old. Not too particular about titles. Any of the ones you have outgrown and can let go for cheap. I haven't played much on ps. It's a means for me to pry them away from brain busting stupid YouTube shorts.
sure, let me check and update you. need to check if the titles are in usable state also as it has been a while.

Hello Bro,

I have 12 PS3 games, i am looking to sell any 11 of them. 6 were bought new (Have online bills) , 3 came as a bundle (uncharted 1, infamous 1 , heavenly swords) , 2 were bought pre owned from GameXs, 1 was bought locally. Let me know if interested, the 1s I bought new or came as bundle won't be cheap though as they have been exclusively used by me alone. Haven't used any since mid 2015. purchased ps3 super slim mid 2013. Migrated to the green brand and have stayed with the green brand (Xbox) since 2015.

checked, i have wwe 2k14, fifa 16. you can share your offer in pm

Back