PS3 NTSC or PAL

sam2002

Disciple
Guys i wont buy xbox now going for PS3 as i dont knw much abt console when i was a kid i use to hav PS1 so i dunno wht is diffrence between PAL or NTSC nd which is better to go for so plz help me Thnx in advance

It doesn't matter as far as game titles are concerned since a PS3 is region-free. But as far as DVDs and blu-rays go, they're region locked! So a title from the Amazon, US may not play on a PS3 purchased locally and vice-versa.

Whatever it is, ensure you buy one with local warranty.

Its all on personal preference. The ps3 comes with more features but the x360 has a good online community.

But there are fewer x360 exclusives than the PS3. Most x360 titles also come on the PC so if u have a decent PC theres no need for an x360 since u can buy the PC version for 1/3 the price or just be naughty and pirate it.

Plus if u dont have the money to shell its better to get the x360 arcade which sells for 6-7k lesser than the ps3 as of now.

@OP

I think you should first jot down your priorities and ask yourself the following questions:

1. Which console has/will have the exclusive games that you want to play?
Remember, multiplatform games can be played best on a good PC.

2. What features of either console will you be utilizing? For example, PS3 has bluray but not all people are buying bluray movie disks. So, its pointless to buy technology that you won't be using.

3. Do you like online gaming and are ready to pay for it if need be?
Xbox Live is rated above the Playstation Network in online gaming but XBL is paid while PSN in free.

4. Will you be buying original games or pirating them?
You can buy original games for both but can pirate only the Xbox360 ones, for now. So, if you buy PS3, then you must also buy originals (or you can also exchange PS3 games with your friends or online also, like here).

Guys I already hav a high end system i think Phenom II 965 with xfx 5850 but i wann play some games like tony hawk skate boarding i love those sad not on PC so plz suggest me xbox 360 or PS3 as the skate game on both

Back