Ps3 slim 320gb?

ShawnZer

Disciple
anybody know where i can get it for sure in Navi-Mumbai?
the normal PS3 SLIM 320GB,PS3 SLIM 320GB with Move Bundle,PS3 SLIM 320GB Medival Move Bundle
basically, any bundle which has PS3 Slim in it
i am looking for NEW ps3 slims
i am Ok to go to Mumbai(R-mall ghatkopar,Inorbit Mall,Infiniti mall malad,Laminghton road) to get PS3 SLIM
but i would prefer a store from navi-mumbai though
PLEASE HELP ME TEmembers!
it is not in stores in Vashi :JUMBO electronics,Landmark,Hypercity,Crossword(guys here said they don't have it currently but can arrange it from other crossword stores in mumbai)
a local Gift shop is selling it but they have only one,and i'm suspicious of small shops...........

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

anybody know where i can get it for sure in Navi-Mumbai?
the normal PS3 SLIM 320GB,PS3 SLIM 320GB with Move Bundle,PS3 SLIM 320GB Medival Move Bundle
basically, any bundle which has PS3 Slim in it
i am looking for NEW ps3 slims
i am Ok to go to Mumbai(R-mall ghatkopar,Inorbit Mall,Infiniti mall malad,Laminghton road) to get PS3 SLIM
but i would prefer a store from navi-mumbai though
PLEASE HELP ME TEmembers!
it is not in stores in Vashi :JUMBO electronics,Landmark,Hypercity,Crossword(guys here said they don't have it currently but can arrange it from other crossword stores in mumbai)
a local Gift shop is selling it but they have only one,and i'm suspicious of small shops...........

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Cdr. ShawnZer there?!

Pls check with the owner here - http://www.modsandbreaks.com/

i'm the commander from USS TDF
got myself self-banned from TDF because of exams
but i need a forum for important things(like this ps3 thing)

- - - Updated - - -

@killroy : who are you on tdf? GhorManaas?

i'm the commander from USS TDF
got myself self-banned from TDF because of exams
but i need a forum for important things(like this ps3 thing)

- - - Updated - - -

@killroy : who are you on tdf? GhorManaas?

Aye ol' man! you've got an eye for details ;)

good to see you here! did you check with Manoj?

Aye ol' man! you've got an eye for details ;)

good to see you here! did you check with Manoj?
who?is he the owner of modsandbreaks?
i am not intrested buying from that site because it does not have CoD option,and they don't have a store in mumbai
i am looking for a store in Navi-Mumbai or Mumbai or a site which has CoD and delivers to my area

who?is he the owner of modsandbreaks?
i am not intrested buying from that site because it does not have CoD option,and they don't have a store in mumbai
i am looking for a store in Navi-Mumbai or Mumbai or a site which has CoD and delivers to my area

you don't have to buy from the site. he has a shop at mira road. i am PMing you his personal no. ask him if he could get you your desired console.

Back