PS3 Slim Moddable Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilsnaik

Disciple
Hi All,

Looking out for a Slim PS3 moddable and preferably in warranty. I am located in Mumbai. Please PM me your offers.

Thanks in Advance.

Location added.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

gREen said:
yes mention your location,

and what price are you expecting...

Let me know if you have one for sale. Expected price would be anything below 10k as new cost around 17k for 160gb with warranty.

sorry dude, AFAIK no one sells at that price....

Expected price would be anything below 10k as new cost around 17k for 160gb with warranty.

i have a 250gb slim with 3.55 kmeaw installed with most homebrew/// sorry im not intrested...

better increase your asking...

gREen said:
sorry dude, AFAIK no one sells at that price....

i have a 250gb slim with 3.55 kmeaw installed with most homebrew/// sorry im not intrested...

better increase your asking...

Please mention if your box is in warranty / bill. How much are you expecting for your console. How old is it ?. As mentioned previously new console costs about 17k. Thanks.

nilsnaik said:
Please mention if your box is in warranty / bill. How much are you expecting for your console. How old is it ?. As mentioned previously new console costs about 17k. Thanks.

Then why dont you just go out and buy a new console....... :-[

Lemme tell u the reason why you wont : The reason is its very difficult to find a brand new moddable PS3.

So stop wasting others time and be reaslistic with the asking price.

In my experience you might get for 13k (minimum). Also if you can wait for few months, 3.6 CFW should be out (downgrader is already out). Then you can buy the cheapest available and CFW it. At present, people who have FW 3.55 or less have good bargaining power, since new ones are mostly 3.56+ and there is no way to verify before purchasing.

Otaku said:
In my experience you might get for 13k (minimum). Also if you can wait for few months, 3.6 CFW should be out (downgrader is already out). Then you can buy the cheapest available and CFW it. At present, people who have FW 3.55 or less have good bargaining power, since new ones are mostly 3.56+ and there is no way to verify before purchasing.

If you are talking about the Ifectus chip, then I dont think many people are going to try that as it involves soldering the chip to the ps3 main board.

^ Yes soldering can be scary for many people. But, say one is getting a great deal on a PS3 with FW 3.55+, it can be worth.

Why would someone SOLDER his/her PS3 when the CFW 3.55 is available. Moreover the new CFW 3.6 will be launched soon. Minimum price for the PS3 now would be atleast a 13-14k for a 160gb.

I bought a 160GB a few weeks back. Its a HK version. Got it for 12.5 :D ( Brand New Sealed with fw 3.55 ) Yes that price is rarely available. So increase your buying price. Because its a PS3 that we are talking about not PS2 :p

And yes my advice after buying the PS3 do not MOD it through any hardware changes. Just jailbreak it and install the CFW. Its pretty easy and very much available on the internet. But if you are going for a 2nd Hand PS3 then most of them will be jailbroken and do not worry about the warranty issues it isn't really tampered and moreover hardware failures for the new SLIM version is pretty rare. :) Best of Luck :)

^ Infectus modchip requires soldering and is used as a downgrader. Lucky you to get PS3 for such a sweet price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back