PS3 True Blue Dongle!

6/3/12

Mass_Effect_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX

SSX_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX

Wow. TB releases Mass Effect 3 patches before it hits retail stores! +1 to TB

After wait of 11Days my Dongle Arrived.

Installing firmware will let you guys know asap!

Here are the pictures!

^ Thanks bro
<

About the dongle. It is pretty heavy actually compared to a normal usb flash drive. Its a full metallic dongle. Weight is quite a lot!

#rajveersingh09, cheers mate.. and keep posting pics and a small review of it..

Sure i will. Secondly for the people who are buying the dongle from Lightake. After you have purchased it you will get an email in which you will have your receipt no. and your order number. Instantly email the order and receipt number to the lightake sales department saying I want this order to be marked as a gift and lower product value to evade customs. [In my case it was marked as gift and value was 10$] They will reply soon. In 2-3days you will get your Tracking Number. Do not waste time tracking it everyday as i did because it is not updated ever. I received my item still it shows Nothing. If any questions please feel free to ask me here.

Where can I purchase True Blue from?

Ans: www.lightake.com - use coupon "snapshot" for 5%Discount.

#vercetti

Hey guys tested it. Works like a charm. Here is my version of TB running 3.6x above games video!

P.S. Sorry for the bad quality its from my phone which is a 2mp!

Yeah it had become an OT fest back there! Thought it would be wiser to move it here over deleting them.

#hackboy89 - no open discussions on cracks please. Posts will be deleted on sight.

Back