FS: Consoles PS4 500 GB FAT VERSION (Model 1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy.das.jd

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
NOIDA
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 1, 2016
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required anymore. Completed all the exclusive games.
Hello everyone,

Up for sale is a PS4 FAT 500 GB. Updated to the latest firmware and running absolutely fine. Recently completed HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST on this console. The fan becomes furious while playing that game. :)

The console is a bit dusty at the moment. But will clean before handing it over.

Original box and bill NOT available. Console , 1 DS4 controller, original HDMI CABLE, and power Cable are included. No game included. Console will be formatted before hand over.

Note -

1. The console was repaired once. The game disc was stuck inside the console and the normal manual eject method was not working. So it went for repair. And one of the roller was replaced.

2. The capacitive eject button has become faulty. Most of the times it doe not work. However EJECT from system menu works just fine. This is pretty common known issue for this model.

3. Being the FAT model, the fans do run loud especially during latest games. Even after replacing the thermal compound with ARCTIC MX4 ,the fan is still audible.

. This model DOES NOT support the 5 GHz bandwidth on wifi.

I think I have provided all the necessary details however feel free to contact me if you have any other query.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back