WTB PS4 slim 500GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a good/ballpark price for PS4 500 Slim used?
Asking as am thinking to get one
Yeah, even I am not aware. Based upon whatever I have seen though, somewhere around 13k-14k should be a good deal. I don't get the point of buying a PS4 slim for like 20k from sites like gameloot & cex. At that price, I might as well double my budget & try looking for a PS5 digital. Basically the lack of new PS4 consoles & non availability of PS5 consoles have jacked up the prices of Sony console in used market as well. I am not in a hurry & just want to play the old PS3/4 classics which will not be coming to PC.

Yeah, even I am not aware. Based upon whatever I have seen though, somewhere around 13k-14k should be a good deal. I don't get the point of buying a PS4 slim for like 20k from sites like gameloot & cex. At that price, I might as well double my budget & try looking for a PS5 digital. Basically the lack of new PS4 consoles & non availability of PS5 consoles have jacked up the prices of Sony console in used market as well. I am not in a hurry & just want to play the old PS3/4 classics which will not be coming to PC.
Thanks for the input, helps, as I didn't see any consoles in CEX for that price point, everything is i think 17k and upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back