PSP 2000 Slim Fully Modded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepak

Skilled
Hi

I would like to sell my PSP 2000 popularly known as PSP Slim (Fully modded to play games from memory card). The PSP is in pristine condition. It has a screen guard from day 1 and has been kept inside a hard case ever since I got it. The entire package includes the following items:

1. PSP Slim 2000

2. Original 8GB Sandisk Memory Card Pro Duo

3. Original Battery (gives 6-7 hours of playback)

4. Original charger

5. Two local batteries (give 4 hours of additional power each)

6. A Logitech style hard case

7. Soft pouch

8. Spare screen guard

EDIT: Price drop. 8500 + shipping.

The photographs can be found here.

Reason for sale: PSP has been lying pretty much unused ever since I got it. Rarely used to play a couple of games and watch some movies on it. Acts as a great PMP especially with the spare batteries.

Kindly PM me for any further details required.

For people who say that new PSP can be bought for same price. Consider the following points:

1. New PSP can't play games from memory stick

2. New PSP only gives you the PSP, no memory stick, no casing, no screen guards, no spare batteries

No Lowballing please, if you are genuinely interested go via the PM route and negotiate.

Cheers

Deepak

@panther those are local batteries which provide 4 hours of play time each. The orignial Sony one lasts for 6-7 hours. So in essence @Aman is correct :)

^^ Eeessh.... isn't it obvious ! How can local battery be original :p

Very nice deal ! Ultimate package if i may say.... and with CFW , it makes a great PMP too with the extra codecs support.

plz clear ur inbox and its full... so nyways i m writing my msg here.

Hi, can u give me psp with its og battery, charger, pouch and 8gb card for 5k shipped to mumbai.... Plz reply asap as i m going out of mumbai on 4th jan and will require dis before 4th. so if u agree to my deal dan i will transfer the money tmr morn and u can ship it the same day......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back