PSP piracy begins – ISO loader released

Following the illegitimate release of PSP games being circulated across the Internet as ISO files, an anonymous group of hackers have released an ISO loader for PSP that can potentially run these files from the memory stick. Anyone with a PSP currently installed with firmware versions 1.0 or 1.5 can use this program if they manage to locate the hard-to-find illegal application.
http://www.gamingheadlines.co.uk/view.asp?id=995
I guess this is gonna flood all indian railways stations soon :S

ah , psp piracy is very old , games and movies are available freely at [mod edit]
easy to find easier to download i am sure this software is out there too LOL

want a link guys???for the games???lol....btw presently they come with firmware above 1.5.....on which the loader doesnt work...

Lol there were isos floating in p2pz from a long time, nothing new

who wod wanna play these psp games thru emulators on PC, the fun of PSP games is only on the move in that sexy lil black gizmo

Heck the day i realized all this mess would come and you wont be able to pirate , i left drooling over the PSP

Sourabh said:
Lol there were isos floating in p2pz from a long time, nothing new

who wod wanna play these psp games thru emulators on PC, the fun of PSP games is only on the move in that sexy lil black gizmo

Heck the day i realized all this mess would come and you wont be able to pirate , i left drooling over the PSP
Oh no u guys are mistaken, u need a psp to play ! No emus out yet ! This is just a loader which prolly exploits the psp and loads the game thru mem stick.

yup blade is right...there is some loader......which makes run pirated copy to run.....on p2p they cant b genuine....btw....umd copier isnt available i guess.......

Back