PC Peripherals Psu For Zotac 9600gt 512mb

anfjavid

Skilled
HI FRIENDS, M GONNA BUY A ZOTAC 9600GT DDR3 CARD 512MB (NOT THE AMP EDITION OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!) .

CAN U PLZ SUGGEST A GOOD PSU + CABINET IN CHENNAI FOR THIS CARD . MY BUDGET IS 2K- 2.5K .

IS ZEBRONICS GOOD ?

my approximate config wud be x2 5000+, m3n78-em, 2x1gb ddr800, 250gb hdd, dvdrw
MY EMAIL Is anfjavid@yahoo.com

Yeah better go for cm 460w(2.2k)+Zebby..If U cant afford the coolermaster go for powersafe 500w silver(1.5k)..By the way what's this topic doing in gaming section:huh:

sorry frnd for posting in the wrong section. And also could any of you tell me where to get powersafe smps in ritchie street, chennai. plz ....

anfjavid said:
sorry frnd for posting in the wrong section. And also could any of you tell me where to get powersafe smps in ritchie street, chennai. plz ....

AFAIK Kunhar Peripherals (retailers for Powersafe PSUs) doesn't yet have a branch in Chennai.

You could instead spend a bit more and get a Coolermaster 460W instead. Should be available in the Ritchie St. Hunt!! :p

Gunman said:
AFAIK Kunhar Peripherals (retailers for Powersafe PSUs) doesn't yet have a branch in Chennai.

You could instead spend a bit more and get a Coolermaster 460W instead. Should be available in the Ritchie St. Hunt!! :p

they are not the retailers :p. Kunhar are the chaps who own the VIP brand.

afaik VIP power supplies will be available in Ritchie. try asking Delta.

sTALKEr said:
yep. Powersafe.. VIP.. all the same :p
they are one and the same company. just different brand names. :eek:hyeah:

Aargh :mad: I know that beetch but I thought VIP/Powersafe were the rebranded OEM ones like the FSP you've had previously.

I've had a Silver 600WPowersafe before. :p

Gunman said:
Aargh :mad: I know that beetch but I thought VIP/Powersafe were the rebranded OEM ones like the FSP you've had previously.

I've had a Silver 600WPowersafe before. :p

argh!!!

Is Corsair a Retailer? Even they sell stuff that is OEMed by the likes of CWT etc :mad::mad:

Back