PC Peripherals psu help

guys i m getting a e8400, abit ip 35 e, a hd 4850 along with a 19" dell wide screen monitor. please suggest which psu should i get myself along with which cabinet.

i was told that the iball gamer 400w would it be sufficient, but i have other thoughts.

what say??

Corsair VX450 if u can shell out 3.2k; :)

Check out my siggy;

Else u can vouch for lower efficiency ones from Coolermaster, Powersafe etc for ~2k;

go for vx450w corsair only at 3.2k:p.......take nythin else n be prepared to
hear gannu...muttering utterly delicious words:p

Have really bad experiences with iball psu-s, avoid them. Get VX450 as everybody has suggested. If that is not an option stick to CM/Antec/POV/Powersafe lower end models.

wingmysoul said:
guys i m getting a e8400, abit ip 35 e, a hd 4850 along with a 19" dell wide screen monitor. please suggest which psu should i get myself along with which cabinet.

i was told that the iball gamer 400w would it be sufficient, but i have other thoughts.

what say??

Firstly, how much are you willing to spend on the cabinet & the PSU.

do keep in mind that the PSU is going to be one of, if not THE most important component that goes into the making of your PC.

Be prepared to spend a lil bit on this if you want peace of mind later on.

thanks for the replies guys, looks like nothing will do except the vx450. ok, i ll get this psu but which cabinet should i get? please suggest within 2k as i m already out of my budget.

i want a cabinet with a transparent side panel, i really like the bijli it looks great for only .8k but it doesnt have a transparent side panel. is there no way i can get it modded??

between the peace and the antibiotics which is a better cabinet??
how much do these two cost without the smps?

Back