Ptron Brand - After Sales Service BAD very bad

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

I just want to share my experience with Ptron Bluetooth (Rs.899/-) Bud bought from Amazon.

In August 2020 I bought pTron Bassbuds in-Ear True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (TWS) with Mic - (Black) from Amazon.in

Exactly on 28th day, out of two, one TWS failed to hold power even for 60 seconds, and I lodge Complaint with Brand Customer Care and with Amazon.

Amazon via chat & as usual they avoid to help as it's more then 10 days old.

But received email from Ptron that they received complaint and working on it.

As per Brand Requirements I provide all details (Invoice + Image of Defective TWS) via Brand Support System/online.

There is Printed Address on Invoice, so I think they will read from that Invoice and provide me help.

But after some 10 Days, they again email + update ticket and asked to provide Address & Defective Product Image (same thing 2 times, why? I really don't know?)

As they are unable to read address from Invoice I type all address and provide them reply via Email + Company support ticket.

Now 25 days over to my complaint and till today no one contact me for replacement or any solution and I left no choice but just to use one bud.

So from this experience, in futre I requires to think 100 times before buying any Ptron products.

Regards

Last edited:
Escalate to Amazon and ask for refund stating harassment.

Amazon... all are ROSY (till you do not have/found issue with Product), Amazon even do not provide me any option for Complaint about product & not allow for comment (automated message @Amazon refuse to allow me to post comment/review etc.) as I didn't bought product more then Rs.1500/- ... strange but true.

Now I don't know if Amazon mean to buy at least Rs.1500/- product for review or by total (till today) Rs.1500/- product under my account.

amazon customer care is just for amazon & sellers and not for buyers (if your 10 days time is over).

Even amazon CC (when I catch them via Chat) ask me to provide address to ptron... but I really don't know how many time I need to provide address?

2 times already provid them address, Invoice Copy (Pdf + screenshot) (obviously address printed on invoice correctly, so I recevied the prodcut), still they insist on address... now don't know what they mean ADDRESS? as till today I provide my address where I live/stay/have home... I think Amazon/ptron BOTH requires my Address from Mars/Moon

i think it's some type of protocol they match address with written on invoice. Keep sending ptron reminder email daily call them if you have their numbers.if amazon doen't let you leave review of product which is below 1500 then why they are selling products
which are under 1500rs.Amazon charges 36% commission for selling products on their site i came to know when i was was buying a book from amazon.I cancelled order and bought book from market

i think it's some type of protocol they match address with written on invoice. Keep sending ptron reminder email daily call them if you have their numbers.if amazon doen't let you leave review of product which is below 1500 then why they are selling products
which are under 1500rs.Amazon charges 36% commission for selling products on their site i came to know when i was was buying a book from amazon.I cancelled order and bought book from market

till now I send them 5 reminders, last Ptron reply on 15-09-2020, after that 3 email sent but no reply.

Back