Pune- The new fearless hub of crimes and criminals- Culture of crimes!

Pune only big city in India where not wearing helmets and breaking traffic lights is just a casual thing
It's all gunda civic sense here. You can't even wait on signals as the people behind you will honk you to death and once green, they will even hurdle abuses to you or insult to any level. So, everything hear works the way punekars want you to behave.
Punekars want to blame the outsiders entirely while they do not know that the Marathi core punekars or satarkars are the ones responsible for all the ruckus here while take any outsider they are polite and friendly with no attitude or egoism at all.
If outsiders had never came here pune wouldn't have been a city but just another usual rural place. Punekars should thank the outsiders and stop blaming them as the outsiders have bought the true development and employment here.
But they won't agree as they are expert in passing on the blame and then their ego in which they might even murder the opp. person raising his voice for a fair agreement.

Speaking of Noida, Haryana, Gurgaon at least those are known zones for crime, but Pune is the newest hub to join the party so brace yourselves to see how it overtakes the known north badass towns and cities.

Last, which might hurt a lot to the fellow punekars here, you only do Shivaji Shivaji right? Shivaji never preached nor practiced hooliganism. He was a great leader but you are putting his efforts in soil and insulting his homeland. Shivaji was helpful, noble, humble and always fought with the real enemies while safeguarding his people and guarding his land while whats happening now is truly shameful to the land of the almighty king the ruler of his era.
He must be feeling so shameful right now.

Rightfully said, the auto vallas are the level 1 goons here. I never get a local auto and instead prefer to pay 100% more by booking an ola/uber. This way I dont have to bargain in front of these morons or ask for that chutta!

In fact, I have reported several auto vallas complaints to the RTO and no actions have been taken till date!

Sab saale bike huye hai!
I had similar but worst experience at Pune back in 2011
Thats the first time i came to pune and i was travelling from blore to pune.
My bus dropped me at Swarg gate at 2AM or so and from there i needed to go to my hotel.
Auto driver took hardly 8-10 min to drop me at hotel
But He charged me 1500 rs :D

He knew hindi when i was asking about hotel if he knows.
But doesnt know hindi after asking me 1500

That was firs time experience for me then
Then i lovd there for couple of years and knows many Auto drivers at night are just waiting for oppertunity to loot you.
Yeah! And here you can bribe almost everyone, no shame no fear.
One of my exp. while applying for a govt. certificate, the officer without fear was directly asking for bribe on our face..see his packages offered:
Certificate within 24hrs- 20k
Within 5 days- 15k
Within a week- 10k

I was like stfu I have no hurries or want to run anywhere I will wait for the official period! And got my certificate exactly in official 30 days.
Knows similar from back in in 2012, my cousin got was living in Subai for years and that time he moved to pune , and he wanted to renew his licence, so they pffer renewal will take time but inted they offered new one, Hahaha without even visitng any office :) got it home delivered or so it was back then dont remember.
We were living in Kalyan Nagar

Back