Graphic Cards Purchased XFX Video card from US, Will Rashi do a warranty repair for me here?

Hi,

I purchased a XFX video card from USA less than 2 years ago. Its now faulty.

The Video card memory seems to be giving issues as per the tests ive run.

Would Rashi do a warranty repair for me here in Mumbai?

As ALPHA17 said, it depends on that. IMO, go and talk to them, worst case you will have to send the card back to the US for repairs.

Could any of you tell me at what price would a second hand Radeon HD 4890 would go for, if in working condition? if i do manage to get it repaired.

I think ill just buy a new Video card. Wheres Katmandude (KMD)? Hes not been active on these forums for long. I need a new card from the US. Is there anyone else who does that now on the forums?

Anoop Parwani said:
I think ill just buy a new Video card. Wheres Katmandude (KMD)? Hes not been active on these forums for long.

KMD has gone awol for sometime now. This feedback thread may help - http://www.techenclave.com/market-feedback/kmd-status-of-non-delivered-items-171630.html

Anoop Parwani said:
I need a new card from the US. Is there anyone else who does that now on the forums?

Again? And what if it goes kaput again? Why don't you spend a bit more and get one from here with a local warranty.

You can try sending the defective card back to the US via Speed Post for a nominal charge. Speak to the XFX US customer care to see if they can ship the card back to you.

Back