Purchasing a watch from amazon ?

murali1221

Disciple
hello everyone.. I want to purchase a swatch watch from amazon, will they ship directly to India ? what will be the taxes along with it? or can someone suggest me where to buy good watches from.. I think buying from a store and use.. ppo box or ishopinternational is also a good option, but don't know about the shipping charges coz watch may weigh more..

hello everyone.. I want to purchase a swatch watch from amazon, will they ship directly to India ? what will be the taxes along with it? or can someone suggest me where to buy good watches from.. I think buying from a store and use.. ppo box or ishopinternational is also a good option, but don't know about the shipping charges coz watch may weigh more..

Yes they do ship to India buddy. But you will need a Credit Card. Also their Shipping service is really good.

Depends on whether the product is available for AmazonGlobal shipping. If your watch costs more than $125 then it will be free shipping to India. Customs duties will be taken in advance, if applicable. In case your product is not charged any customs duty, then the duty amount will be refunded back to you. In case Amazon cant ship, then you will have to use a service like Aramex SnS and pay around 600 bucks for shipping, plus customs duty on it. AFAIK the duty is pegged at 20-30 percent of the product value.In case you want to find watches eligible for AmazonGlobal, just go to the watches section on Amazon and click AmazonGlobal on the left side. Here is the direct link to eligible watches

nut nothing is displayed how much the tax will be. I selected 2 watches, combined order of 220$. Nothing shown as Duty.

nut nothing is displayed how much the tax will be. I selected 2 watches, combined order of 220$. Nothing shown as Duty.

Is it from Amazon Direct or a 3rd party seller who ships international? In case of the latter, no duty will be collected in advance. You pay on delivery. Only if the product is sold by Amazon directly does the Duties & Taxes column get updated with figures

Yeah, its around 13 odd percent, i got this in my checkout page. This is amazing really!!!
Order SummaryItems: $187.50
Shipping & Handling: $9.98
AmazonGlobal Saver: -$9.98
Total before tax: $187.50
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Import Fees Deposit $24.94
Total: $212.44

Back