Pureit Marvella

Recently got Pureit Marvella for 4900 with 2yrs warranty.I am skeptical about the Water quality.Marvella is directly connected to the chennai metro water.Though the water is clear after the purification, it losses the taste.For the past 7 years we have been using CAN water.

Has any one used Pureit Marvella? How was the water and did you have any health issues ?

escaflowne said:
Recently got Pureit Marvella for 4900 with 2yrs warranty.I am skeptical about the Water quality.Marvella is directly connected to the chennai metro water.Though the water is clear after the purification, it losses the taste.For the past 7 years we have been using CAN water.

Has any one used Pureit Marvella? How was the water and did you have any health issues ?

Even i felt the same with pureit, that is why i threw it in the bin and bought tata swach which is much better than pureit.

escaflowne said:

Have used it about 6 months ago, its good and yeah, the water loses some of its taste, but i feel its pretty good, at least better than the classic i have at home. Also 4.9k is a good deal as when i had it it was 6k+, not sure about exact pricing.

Also a newer version is coming out soon.

RS4 said:
Even i felt the same with pureit, that is why i threw it in the bin and bought tata swach which is much better than pureit.

OMG... you took Tata Swach ???? do you know it has only 2 actual filters and no Carbon filters at all which is there in Pure-IT ??? dude do some study before taking such decision.

avi_avadhut said:
OMG... you took Tata Swach ???? do you know it has only 2 actual filters and no Carbon filters at all which is there in Pure-IT ??? dude do some study before taking such decision.

Wow. Did not know that. Used to think that Swach was at least a decent water filter/purifier.

avi_avadhut said:

Those 2 filters are working better than the crap carbon filter of pureit, first use both the products then comment.

@RS4 jus want to know how you measuring the quality of water from these two products.I agree taste is different, but what about other things.

escaflowne said:
@RS4 jus want to know how you measuring the quality of water from these two products.I agree taste is different, but what about other things.

i have not tested scientifically but yeah the water tastes like normal water after changing from pureit to tata swach and we have around 8 people in the house with zero water related health problems.

ps: i am not forcing anyone to buy tata swach or pureit, just thought i will give my personal views after using both the products, people can buy any water purifier according to their choice :)

RS4 said:
Those 2 filters are working better than the crap carbon filter of pureit, first use both the products then comment.

i have both products...pureIT at my place - and my parents place- kolhapur they purchased tata Swach.

let me tell you - my parents use Tata Swach for them self and when we visit them there is Pure-IT for my 1 yrs old kid. and pune definitely does not receive horrible water as Kolhapur does. but my parents find pure-IT water more clean compared to Tata Swach

avi_avadhut said:
i have both products...pureIT at my place - and my parents place- kolhapur they purchased tata Swach.

let me tell you - my parents use Tata Swach for them self and when we visit them there is Pure-IT for my 1 yrs old kid. and pune definitely does not receive horrible water as Kolhapur does. but my parents find pure-IT water more clean compared to Tata Swach

Different people different experiences, here at my place everyone said tata swach is better and there is no chance of pureit again entering our house :)

Back