Purnam Technologies is here!

PurnamTech

Disciple
Hey guys,
This is Shripad from Purnam Technologies (Yes, same Shripad as here ).
Let me first Introduce our company here and then I will go into more details.
Anyway, even though this is first time I am posting about this in public on TE, our company was formed long time back. We are a government registered company. Myself and Bhushan (Blade_Runner from TE), started this company together. Both of us will be working full time to make this a successful company.
We are primarily a distribution firm and we will be bringing some cool brands and products to all of you. But yes, we will be bringing out deals to TE directly from our side as well.

This company is formed by two very passionate people who are in love of technology for long long time. And we have been customer as well for long time. So we understand the needs of the customer and that will be our priority while doing business.
Customer care will be given at most importance. We will be offering to the door RMA for all our customers. You will not have to do countless runs to service centres, you will not have to argue with your dealer. You interact directly with us and we will send your RMAed product right at your doorstep anywhere in India.

So the first brand that we are launching through Purnam Technologies here on Techenclave is HIS Digital , the premium graphics card makers for AMD GPUs. We have been working with them for last few months to bring their exciting products to Indian market.
hisfastercooler.jpg

Yes, we already have the stock in our hands and we will be putting up some deals for TE crowd shortly. Here is the link to thread in showoff : http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/his-gpus-hard-launch-180356.html
In the meanwhile, I hope we get your support into this new venture. For any queries, feel free to PM us, post here or email us at sales@purnamtech.com
Our IM details are in signature.

Hopefully this was pleasant surprise to all members at Techenclave.com
See you all around.

Shripad and Bhushan
Purnam Technologies.

Contact Details
MSN/Yahoo : purnamtech@live.com
Gtalk : purnamtechnologies@gmail.com
email : sales@purnamtech.com

So it seems the biggest year ending scoop for the year 2010!!!
Congratulations and Wish you all the very best for the future.

Hope to gain from the deals from this very very nerd like PC enthusiasts :D

Hearty welcome,now we can expect good competition in the dealers section :D
are you only into GPUs or we can expect a wide range of other stuffs as well?

Awesome to see something come up from Shripad & Bhusan :D

Best of luck for your venture....hope we get more niche brands at the best prices with the best support :)

Do let me know if at all I can be of any help :)

Just the thought of getting "tech support" from Shripad saar gives me goosebumps!

All the very best for thy venture Shripad and Bhushan!

This is just great! :hap2:
My best wishes to your new venture and looking forward to some awesome deals from your dealership

Bring in more such brands to India. TE members will be with you guys

Back