[Q] 4G Airtel @ 3G rates - Bangalore

blueren

Adept
Hi -

Has anyone tried out the 4G plans in Bangalore? Is it any good? I'd like to know some first hand reviews before jumping in. I'm currently on vodafone.

Thanks.

I cant speak for Bangalore, but for Mumbai, my colleague has told me that the speeds are great.

However, the coverage is not exactly great, so till they do a complete rollout, I would suggest to wait to port out.

Oh, and Vodafone too are planning to come up with 4G rollout later this year or early next year. Cannot confirm, should be taken with a pinch of salt, since it is a marketing honcho's words :p

W
I cant speak for Bangalore, but for Mumbai, my colleague has told me that the speeds are great.

However, the coverage is not exactly great, so till they do a complete rollout, I would suggest to wait to port out.

Oh, and Vodafone too are planning to come up with 4G rollout later this year or early next year. Cannot confirm, should be taken with a pinch of salt, since it is a marketing honcho's words :p

Woah Woah! If vodafone is gonna introduce it, I'd rather wait. Not that I'm carrier biased, just don't want to mess up something that's working fine for me :) Thanks for that information!

Back