[Q] Want to buy Logitech Harmony 900 Remote

ababrekar

Disciple
Hi. I want to buy Logitech Harmony 900 universal remote in Mumbai. Can anyone help me with any dealers who sell this item? Also can anyone guide me if this remote comes with the IR blaster kit too?

Sorry for a late response....check Reliance Digital stores, they do stock Harmony remotes. Not sure if this model will be available. You can also try Lamington road, most dealers will have such remotes mostly imported from US. Heera Panna/Manish market are other locations you may also try. IR blaster may not be available with the remote but may be purchased separately.

May I know how exactly are you thinking of setting this up ?

The_Falcon said:
Sorry for a late response....check Reliance Digital stores, they do stock Harmony remotes. Not sure if this model will be available. You can also try Lamington road, most dealers will have such remotes mostly imported from US. Heera Panna/Manish market are other locations you may also try. IR blaster may not be available with the remote but may be purchased separately.

May I know how exactly are you thinking of setting this up ?
:) Thanks for your reply.. Although I did buy the logitech harmony 900 from amazon.. and its amazing

my setup is in the pic

6aaipwcnz

Back