Q6600 : G0 stepping : unused HSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkanitkar

Disciple
My Quad core : Q6600 : 2.4Ghz is up for sale.

History : I bought it from Darky in Feb 2008. He had been using it for benching for a coupla weeks. It was benched under Dry ice ( D-ICE ) using a very professionally made copper flask, but not abused in terms of way of use. This particular proccy was clocked at 4.2 Ghz while benching.

My use : I used it at stock speeds for most of the times but only oc'ed it to 3.1Ghz under CM Hyper48 for 4 days. Then got back to stock speeds as i needed no higher clock speeds and i am not a regular overclocker ( actually, just tried it for the heck of it :p ).

AFAIK, the stock HSF is never used. It was always used under TRU by darky, and under Hyper48 by myself.

It runs absolutely smoothly, without any problems. Take a look at the pics to know how carefully its been used.

Warranty : It is not void as i had posted by mistake. Almost 2 and a half year of warranty period remains. I can help out with replacement, if it is sold in Pune.

Reason for sale : Upgraded to E8500 :bleh:

Expected price : Rs.7k shipped ( as shipping comes to 200 Rs. with the HSF via DTDC, Q6600 at 6.8k is a good deal in my opinion )

PICS REMOVED

PS : Lowballers may use the great facility of PM provided on the forum. :tongue: :tongue:

oye harpy.eagle - where near S P college ?? I stay rt next to it. Near IDBI bank for that matter.

@warranty - i guess its void. But i can still help you with replacements if there's any problem with it.
EDIT : Warranty is not void, as Apollyon has stated.

@apollyon - thanks man. That was one bloddy awesome OC !
BTW i think its the same 8500 that sits in my DFI rt now :D :clap:
linky

hkanitkar said:
@warranty - i guess its void. But i can still help you with replacements if there's any problem with it.
dude warranty is NOT void!! dice/ln2 does not void warranty as long as there is no discernible physical damage (which this chip does not).
if there is any issue with rma i will help out, i stay in pune as well :)

HK, as Apo sir said, chip is not dead, works fine, has no physical damage, will have remainder of 3-yr warranty from date of purchase. :)
Please do mask out any serial nos in the pics and all the best for your sale. :p

UPDATE

Ok guys - there have been a lot of PMs asking me about this proccy. I was holding it for a momber, but it seems he's no more interested ( no contact after 2nd Oct. ):huh:

For all others, I am keeping the proccy with myself. Need it in another rig. :bleh: :bleh:

Thanks a lot for the interest, and extremely sorry that i did not reply to any of the PMs.:no:

This deal is - C L O S E D -

I sent you a pm and you didn't reply :S

hkanitkar said:
UPDATE

Ok guys - there have been a lot of PMs asking me about this proccy. I was holding it for a momber, but it seems he's no more interested ( no contact after 2nd Oct. ):huh:

For all others, I am keeping the proccy with myself. Need it in another rig. :bleh: :bleh:

Thanks a lot for the interest, and extremely sorry that i did not reply to any of the PMs.:no:

This deal is - C L O S E D -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back