Q6600/q8200s/q9400s

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

Disciple
Looking to upgrade my Rig thus looking for a quad core proccy...just missed one Q6600 G0 :mad: ...ne ways the processor should be Under Warranty..basically looking for sme thing for casual purpose and long run..

Hi, the new Athnon II X4 620 for 5.5k beats q8200 in 90% benchs.

couple it with a value 785g mobo for 4k. And jst 95w tdp.

review

shudnt be more than 9.5k for proccy and mobo. Also if lucky, 620 unlocks to Phenom II x4 on 785/790 mobo.

dOm1naTOr said:
Hi, the new Athnon II X4 620 for 5.5k beats q8200 in 90% benchs.
couple it with a value 785g mobo for 4k. And jst 95w tdp.
review

shudnt be more than 9.5k for proccy and mobo. Also if lucky, 620 unlocks to Phenom II x4 on 785/790 mobo.
Dude i understand..but again i have to change my whole setup..and seeing the current trend...dont think my E4500+ Abit Ip35-E will not fetch that much money..:ashamed:

thunder.dragon said:
If you consider mobo or can then have 1 Q6600 G0 up for sale but mind it only after the mobo
Dude i am happy with my Abit and 975XBX2 will be a bit high end for me ...so guess when ur mobo is sold ...give me a decent price for proccy :tongue: ..and send me ur account details:hap2:

Can you arrange for pickup in Calcutta? Couriers here are not accepting PC parts from individuals. I have a Q6600 lying spare but no way to ship it out of the city.

If you can organise the pickup, PM me and we'll work on the deal.

cranky said:
Can you arrange for pickup in Calcutta? Couriers here are not accepting PC parts from individuals. I have a Q6600 lying spare but no way to ship it out of the city.

If you can organise the pickup, PM me and we'll work on the deal.

pm me your phone number...may be i can take it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back