QuadTek Core

FaH33m said:
congrats dude ! superb and well researched components ..

Arun.P said:
cong man good work with balanced games rig :) and ati 4850 FTW :D

How many reviews and reading i had to do to decide on a balanced rig.

And all the people i troubled on the phone.

Amey said:
Congrats Sanket, very nice config :)

TechHead said:
Nice! Good to see you finally got it all up.

Naga said:
Congrats! Project finally over!

Its finally arrived , now the real thing starts , setting up the whole thing. :)

Quad Master said:
How many reviews and reading i had to do to decide on a balanced rig.

And all the people i troubled on the phone.

Its finally arrived , now the real thing starts , setting up the whole thing. :)

yeah the research and wait is always worth the trouble..

infact even i troubled quiet a lot of people(read-Bikey:p) before buying my Rig..

but then at the end of the day what mattered was i was happy with every single component i bought.;)

and then it wouldnt have been possible without TE..

setting up the new PC and getting it to a normal mode will take 4-5 days or upto a week..with all the softwares,games and tweaking etc.

let me know if you need any help with the software parts or HD movies on the E2200HD.

enjoy !:hap2:

Hells_Fury said:
Congrats mate...very nice choice of components :)

BTW, I gave up searching for the UD3P locally and ordered it from KMD too :p

Same here , tried a lot of contacts but best i could get was a UD3R that too for 9850 is was damn costly.

Congrats buddy. You surely research a lot before buying. But i for one think you got the a HSF choice a bit wrong. A cheaper one would have worked just fine. Even a TTBT would have worked just fine with the proccy. I am sure you are not planning to overclock it 24/7 @ 4GH.z

Switch said:
Congrats buddy. You surely research a lot before buying. But i for one think you got the a HSF choice a bit wrong. A cheaper one would have worked just fine. Even a TTBT would have worked just fine with the proccy. I am sure you are not planning to overclock it 24/7 @ 4GH.z

Dont make me feel sad about the HSF selection please , whats done is done cant reverse time.

Haven't yet started assembling the system yet re coz one of setup files partition got corrupted accidentally and have lost most of my setups re.

So am trying to get my hands on all the basic things that i will need also dont have a free partition to format , so some backup also is needed to be dont before i start assembling , but i just rough assembled today but didnt power it just checked if everything was getting layed out on the mobo without any hassles.

In the mean time i am also understanding about the various bios options and parameter required for properly ocing my new rig , the mobo manual is quite detailed and has explained every parameter in detail , Gigabyte sure has packed the UD3P with loads of BIOS options.

Will start posting a detailed Log of my OC , once the assembly and OS install is done. :)

Back