WTB Quality 18650 Lithium Ion cells at reasonable price

Chetan1991

Disciple
Many DIY online shops are selling quality Li Ion cells at Rs 600+ a piece. At that price I might as well buy a powerbank/laptop battery and extract them myself. Is there any online vendor selling them at reasonable price, i.e <400? I want to buy 4-6. If you know about powerbank/laptop battery with quality cells, list them as well.

I was looking at those a few months back, noticed that micromax power banks come with lg batteries which is very good , a 13000 mah power bank is costing 900rs and has 5 2600mah cells which is amazing value , but do not that these power banks were manufactured in 2017 I think , I bought 2 of these so out of 10 cells in total only 6 worked and 4 are completely dead

Fact is a fact buddy , even if u take the probability as 50% it's a good deal for original lg batteries . The other and most frequent option I use is robu.in they sell good stuff

I have ordered a few from roboelements and haven't tested it yet. You can try there however don't expect ultrafast shipment like robu.in

U can also try bm-es.com

Back