Queries about Galaxy S2

dharmil007

Recruit
Just bought SAMSUNG GALAXY S2, its an awesome device.

But i have few queries regarding it:

1} Can i format Internal Storage or Memory Card to NTfS format, i tried but i had to format it back to FAT32.

Has anyone tried this pls. hrlp me out.

'coz i have a movie in size 4.7GB, which is not being transfered to Device as FAT32, tell me ways how can i transfer it.

2} any good/recommended apps/games for this device ?

3} is rooting necessary ? & if i do rooting will it void my warranty ?

1. Nope. SGS2 wont be able to read NTFS

Try converting the file use it

2.Asphalt 6 HD

Nova HD

NFS SHift

EA Fifa 10

Assassins creed

Dungeon hunter

hawx

Lets golf HD

Worms

Real football

Splinter cell etc etc

3.Better you root if you want to get the full juice out of the root required apps ,custom ROM

The movie should copy.. Are you using Kies to transfer? pick and drop gives the pop up but lets copy any ways..

About rooting, read a couple of articles and understand what rooting is all about. Personally, rooting does give you a lot more control over your phone..

Rooting voiding waranty.. This is a debate, till now noone has ever complained about their devices being denied free rma because of rooting.. The waranty card also does not state this..

But if you follow chaifire's instructions, the Rom counter won't increase so you'd still be in warranry..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Congrats on your purchase.
If you dont root ur S2...You are denying justice being done to it.
Read around S2 community in xda forums.
Also get a USG JIG off ebay - Around 300-500 bucks which resets flash counter to zero.
You can also buy a USB adapter....So you dont need to copy things to your S2 :)

Enjoy the S2 :D

sgx100 said:
Hi,

Congrats on your purchase.

If you dont root ur S2...You are denying justice being done to it.

Read around S2 community in xda forums.

Also get a USG JIG off ebay - Around 300-500 bucks which resets flash counter to zero.

You can also buy a USB adapter....So you dont need to copy things to your S2 :)

Enjoy the S2 :D

Thanks buddy

whats USG JIG ???

I am sure he meant USB JIG which is used to reset the custom ROM count to 0 (to remove the yellow exclamation mark on the boot screen which comes after you install a custom kernel/ROM)

Back