Queries about Nehru Place and Delhi

mallik

Adept
Hi,

I am in Delhi, and wanted to visit Nehru Place. But I realized its closed on Sunday. Are there any shops that are open on Sunday ? Also where can I get laptops at reasonable prices in Delhi ? Further, on working days, what times do shops open and close in Nehru Place ? Some suggestions for shops, where I can go and check out laptops of the following brands - Acer, MSI, HP, Dell, Lennovo, will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Mallik

All shops of Nehru Place are closed on Sunday.

On other days (Mon-Sat) you can check shops at NP for best available prices for Laptops.

From Company owned showroom to flagship dealer shop to other dealers,you can find all in NP.

Generally, all shops open by 11am and close by 7:30.

For laptops you can check the Individual showroom of the companies which is opposite to SONA SWEETS and opposite to BAJAJ CAPITAL Building.

Prices vary from Shop to Shop...

if you are looking for the VFM laptops you should check with Cost to cost, Computer Empire, SMC international as they stock/sell only VFM models.
if you are looking for specific model/High end model then you can check the brand stores which ground floor below cost to cost shop.
The brand stores are open to some bargaining where as the Cost to Cost and computer empire have fixed price.
At SMC international there is a chance of some bargaining.
The credit card payments at cost to cost and Computer Empire will charge 2% of bill amount whereas the brand stores won't
charge 2%.

Go to brand store and take quotation of your desired Model Number (freebies, warranty information). Now again go to Computer Empire or Cost to Cost mention the same model number; my friend did the same and got Rs. 700 aprox. discount.

Back