PC Peripherals Queries regarding Razer products (copperhead)

sck_2000in

Disciple
Have any of you guys (living in India) bought any razer products from the online store on www.razerzone.com , if so long how long does it take for the products to ship to india .

BTW how is the razer copperhead (planning to get it) .

It takes about 5 days to proccess the order and another 5 days to ship.

I got my Copperhead and Mantis speed in exactly 10 days.

Well, i feel a Mousepad is more important than a mouse, until ofcourse, the mouse doesnt skip.

The Copperhead is awesome. Just simply awesome.

Id say you should order the Razer Mantis Speed too :hap2:....

A couple of days back I was told by a dealer from Lamington Road that Razer products were coming to India and that they were going to be imported into Chennai - anyone have any idea who the importer is ? I got a feeling from the conversation that Vinod my be the importer.

and apart from that, why wud anyone buy a razer product and pay tax and dealer's cut when he can get it shipped directly from Razer store, and their customer service incase of a faulty piece is great, trust me ;)

^^ Yup.

But for people who cant arrange a CC to order from Razerzone.com, its good.

The prices will have to be cheaper than what it is from Razerzone+Shipping though.

Chaos said:
Vinod won't be the importer cos he already sells logitech mice. I don't see any competing brands at theitdepot.com

Just got a confirmation ..... VINOD IS GOING TO IMPORT RAZERS !!!! ..... but - shhhhh...... it is meant to be a secret at the moment.

Razer is now officially distributed in india by Netplace technologies from bombay. Razer is also available with india warranty support at CROMA and very soon at the Reliace retail outlets.
The price is nearly same as the online price

Back