CPU/Mobo Query: Gigabyte GA-MA78G-DS3H

kumarh3

Disciple
1. I bought this mobo( Gigabyte GA-MA78G-DS3H) 2months back and I am planning to sell it , plz tell me how much will it sell for.

2. I am planning to sell this mobo ( Gigabyte GA-MA78G-DS3H) and buy BIOSTAR TA790GX A3, is it worth buying.

thankq

Are you using onboard AGP ? What proccy do u have? doesn't sounds like a required upgrade to me. Gigabyte one is also a good oc'r .

kumarh3, I don't understand y r u selling 780G mobo and buying 790G mobo. Its no point in doing this. If graphics is your concern that buy a dedicated graphics card like 9600GT. And if u r upgrading for AM3 support then u r right. First tell us the reason y u want to sell it.

If you have a AM3 proccy and want to upgrade to DDR3 ram then you can go for the mobo. But i think u are better off buying a good low latency ddr2 ram for your existing mobo.

Your existing mobo has HD3200 and the biostar has HD3300. If you are into gaming then you will have to buy a graphics card.

swordfish123 said:
If you have a AM3 proccy and want to upgrade to DDR3 ram then you can go for the mobo. But i think u are better off buying a good low latency ddr2 ram for your existing mobo.

Your existing mobo has HD3200 and the biostar has HD3300. If you are into gaming then you will have to buy a graphics card.

I have both 780g and 790gx boards, I don't see much performance difference between these two. Unless you need to do crossfire, it's better to keep 780g. Next year AMD would be releasing new chipsets, that might be a good time to upgrade :)

Thanks for the reply guys, just for the chipset i wanted to buy biostar and it is also cheap in my area costs around 5500 rs.
so i am sticking with gigabyte.

thanks once again

Back