PC Peripherals Query regarding choice of cabinet for Q6600 processor

chatphobia

Disciple
Hi

I had purchased a quad core proccy in feb this year with a normal ATX cabinet. My cpu temperatures hover in the range of 60-63 degrees during idling while during game plays the temp. shoots to around 80 degrees.

I am planning to buy a new cabby.I need suggestions regarding the choice of cabinet.I have seen the coolermaster elite 330 priced at Rs 1600/- while other server cabinets for example one of Odyssey priced around Rs 1500/- is much wide enuf and has 2 rear fans and a side duct comparing to only one rear fan and a front fan in coolernaster elite 330 cabby.So which shud be the ideal choice for my pc.Are other local server cabinets reliable and good enuf being more wide and giving more rear fan options??

I stay in Delhi with climate everyone knows hot and sweltering.Which one wud be a better choice?My budget is around 2k.I have also bought coolermaster HTK-002 thermal compound but will apply while changing my cabinet. Guys please suggest me ASAP.

Main PC configuration:
Quad q6600
Intel DG33 mobo
Coolermaster 600W SMPS
8600GT Gfx card
Cabby : Normal ATX with 2 (80 mm) rear fans installed and a side duct without a fan installed

Thanks
waiting eagarly for ur responses.....

i think u should resit ur heatsink with thermal paste atleast w those costing 10rs. r u going to buy a after market cooler

Back