question about Demonoid!

wastednetid said:
is there an option to arrange the torrents in ascending and descending order based on either seeds, size, leechers etc? Like in mininova?

I'm not sure I got what you wanted, but when you are are browsing through the search results, there is a list box which allows you to sort by Seeds Desc, Size etc, just below the filters section :)

ujjwal said:
I'm not sure I got what you wanted, but when you are are browsing through the search results, there is a list box which allows you to sort by Seeds Desc, Size etc, just below the filters section :)

if u r doing browsing without any search words then sort option is not available.

how does it matter whether external torrents are counted for ur ratio...you should still seed to 1..thats the least you can do in return for ur free media :p

In demonoid they say that its good to maintain a ratio of 1.0 but there is no punishment for not maintaining.

Their ratio calculator is faulty too. they even say it goes kaput for ppl on dynamic ips. mine actually should be around 3 but it shows as 0.8

I've never been issued a warning and everything works fine.. thats why I like demonoid.

^^^ their ratio calculator is not faulty...its just that the torrents are tracked on the basis of IP and not passkey...hence for dynamic IP's most of the times the torrent sessions are not correctly registered thereby leading to incorrect D/L and U/L details and thus the incorrect ratio...besides, they dont have live tracker...the tracker updates the ratio once in 24 hrs...

Back