Windows QUESTION: Buying Dolby Atmos from Microsoft Store?

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Hello

I want to buy Dolby Access > Dolby Atmos from Microsoft Store.

I personally have 3 computers, 1 Desktop, 1 Office Laptop and 1 Gaming Laptop.
They are all using and linked with the same Microsoft Account and Microsoft Email.

Can I buy and use 1 copy of Dolby Access - Dolby Atmos on all my computers together?
Or I need to buy separate copies which will be very bad and expensive.

Pls let me know.
Regards

I have not tried simultaneously, but i have installed it on 3 of my machines (old laptop, new laptop, desktop) and was able to get them working in each of them.
the old laptop is no longer functional, but its there in the other 2. I usually dont use both of them at the same time, so not sure about a simultaneous usage scenario

Hello

I want to buy Dolby Access > Dolby Atmos from Microsoft Store.

I personally have 3 computers, 1 Desktop, 1 Office Laptop and 1 Gaming Laptop.
They are all using and linked with the same Microsoft Account and Microsoft Email.

Can I buy and use 1 copy of Dolby Access - Dolby Atmos on all my computers together?
Or I need to buy separate copies which will be very bad and expensive.

Pls let me know.
Regards
I think if you login with same ms account on all 3 machines it should work.

PS: having bought it, the difference is really subtle. I wouldn't buy it again. I find that my creative usb dongle soundcards have much nicer free features

I don't know how and to what extent anyone can simulate object based sound only in software. I trialled it once and found no difference. Better yet you can get the same effects for free.

PS: having bought it, the difference is really subtle. I wouldn't buy it again. I find that my creative usb dongle soundcards have much nicer free features
Thanks for the tip
I don't know how and to what extent anyone can simulate object based sound only in software. I trialled it once and found no difference. Better yet you can get the same effects for free.
Thanks for this AWESOME tip

I had bought it , Dont remember when i used it . Can be used on any PC/laptop where you have logged in with same account as used to purchase

My laptop came with a DTS Sound Unbound license and DTS Headphone:X sounds better than Windows Sonic but at the end of the day it is not something that will make an enormous difference.

The spatial demos generally sound more awesome but you are unlikely to get much of a difference in regular usage.

Back