Question for all Sony Ericsson Xperia users

Virus.exe

Disciple
My question is directed to all those who own any of these Xperia line of phones.

I am planning to buy a Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro soon. On doing some research, I found out that lot of people are complaining about random reboots and endless reboot cycles on various Xperia line of phones like the Ray, Neo, Pro, Arc etc.

Any one of you who own these phones experienced any similar problems? If yes, could you please enlighten me about the nature of it and what was done to fix it if at all it was fixed?

Thanks!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

no one here owns xperia phones?

Even I've read reviews where say Xperia Neo V, they say that the phone restarts randomly, the UI sometimes starts to get laggy and such.

aaa said:
I own a xperia play no such issues !

Thanks!
comp@ddict said:
Even I've read reviews where say Xperia Neo V, they say that the phone restarts randomly, the UI sometimes starts to get laggy and such.

Even I read about this, that's why this question, but I would appreciate it if users who own the Xperia line of phones comment on this else it will be just everyone saying I read about this. If you do own one, please let me know which one and how long it's been?

Back