Questions about your server

max_ds

Disciple
Hey guys,
I'm thinking of buying CSS Original so just wanna clear a few doubts.
1.Will it work on my PC well? P4 1.7Ghz, 256MB ram, geforce mx4000, 40gb hdd, 64kbps connection
2.Is it available on cd or dvd form? I don't have a DVD-Rom
3.Is it better to buy the full version or can i get a condition zero to source patch?
4.Do I have to pay to play on the server?
5.I hope the TE server will be online for a long time. I mean , you wont switch to a server of a newer version of CS or some other game. It would be really bad if I bought CSS and u close down the server after a few months.

The only reason I will be buying original CSS is to play with u guys so just wanna make sure everything's OK

max_ds said:
Hey guys,
I'm thinking of buying CSS Original so just wanna clear a few doubts.
1.Will it work on my PC well? P4 1.7Ghz, 256MB ram, geforce mx4000, 40gb hdd, 64kbps connection
2.Is it available on cd or dvd form? I don't have a DVD-Rom
3.Is it better to buy the full version or can i get a condition zero to source patch?
4.Do I have to pay to play on the server?
5.I hope the TE server will be online for a long time. I mean , you wont switch to a server of a newer version of CS or some other game. It would be really bad if I bought CSS and u close down the server after a few months.

The only reason I will be buying original CSS is to play with u guys so just wanna make sure everything's OK

1) It will just about scratch through. Your PC doesnt meet the minimum requirements. 256 MB and GAMING with source dont go together. THe mx4000 doesnt help the cause either. The 64kbps will allow you to use bare minimum rates.
2) It is available in cds.
3) There is no patch. This is a entirely new game based on a entirely different engine. No comparision IMHO.
4) No you dont have to 'pay' to play on this server. No one does.
5) Once you buy source, your version will get updated regularly through the steam client. Infact you can buy it online also. But i guess it will take just too long to download the full thing considering you only have a 64kbps connection.

Hope that helped,

Regards,

Karan

Back