Budget 51-70k Questions for owners of HP Pavilion Aero 13

OneTapHero

Disciple
There are many models of HP Aero 13 with different configurations on HP's website. I have some doubts that I would like to ask to the owners of this laptop.

1. Is the hinge made out of metal? I am looking to buy a metal-built laptop and came across the Aero 13. Some models on their website say it has a magnesium chassis. A guy on Amazon Q&A says it's only the bottom plate that's metal and that the bezel is made out of plastic, apparently to keep it lightweight. Please confirm if this is true.
  2. If the above is true, please let me know which parts are made of metal and which ones are plastic.
  3. Also, certain models have backlit keyboard while some don't afaik. Does your laptop have one?
  4. Let me know the model number of the laptop you use if it's built out of metal and has backlit keyboard.
  5. How is the Wi-Fi reception and speed? The laptop has a Realtek card and I've heard bad stuff about it.
  6. Some also experience screen flicker issues. Did any of you owners experience the same?

Back