Questions on Drink Prime purifier

kalph09

Adept
Am looking for suggestions on drink prime. They claim to make 'customised' purifier based on water quality you get.

Any subscribers here? What are your thoughts? Is it cheaper for a single person living at an apartment with family hopping by twice a month?

They claim zero costs other than monthly fee of 399+tax. Any hidden overheads I should be aware of?

Have an annual subscription with them, cause it was cheaper for us to get this than buy a purifier cause we didn’t know how long we’d stay in that place.
So far, no complaints from my side. The customisation is that the guy who came to install it did test our tap water for the hardness and set some settings on the purifier accordingly, so it filters properly. After a few months, the water tasted a bit different which is normal when you need maintenance, so we scheduled a service and it was seamless.
We paid for the annual plan which gives around 6k litres of water or so, and I don’t remember there being any additional costs that surprised me. If there were, they were minor cause I don’t remember having any bad experience.

Thanks for sharing this. Do they provide RO or UV or some hybrid of both?

How much does the service cost?

I haven't done any number crunching. At 399p.m Does this service work out cheaper than owning one for two to three years?

@OP: I don't know what this service is exactly but 399 p.m cannot be cheaper than normal RO/UV filters. We have been using RO for nearly a decade now and I calculated the per month cost after going through all the bills I have paid for over the years and it came to about 250 p.m. In terms of usage you sjould note that ours is a 8 litre model and run only once every day.

@OP: I don't know what this service is exactly but 399 p.m cannot be cheaper than normal RO/UV filters. We have been using RO for nearly a decade now and I calculated the per month cost after going through all the bills I have paid for over the years and it came to about 250 p.m. In terms of usage you sjould note that ours is a 8 litre model and run only once every day.
Am referring to this service

The website does not give out information like own vs rent or type of filters used.

Am looking for short term ownership of 2-3 yes.

Unlimited plan is 525 pm
It’s a subscription based model with all maintenance cost’s included
Am referring to this service

The website does not give out information like own vs rent or type of filters used.

Am looking for short term ownership of 2-3 yes.

If you know how various water filters work and how to service them, then you should buy your own device. Even if you won't service them, you should be able to check if the service guys are doing the job properly. After all, you are going to drink that water.

These subscription services are good for busy people or for short term use. It is definitely going to cost more in the long run but... time is money!

Back