Qwerty phone - small budget

kenkanya

Disciple
Looking to buy a qwerty keypad mobile phone.

Requirement
1. Not more than 4000Rs.
2. Good phone book memory
3. Not interested in camera, WIFI, bluetooth etc. But if it comes in the price range fine.
4. Good battery life.

Not looking in grey market, as i need bill/w warranty.

Any brand qwerty phones, can you please suggest?

adamigdum said:
wat bout nokia c3 gud cell qwerty, camera , xllent phonebook memory

i think range b\w 4000/- to 4500/- i think
C3 costs 5.5k+.

Get the LG GW300~4.5k

LG GW300 Price in India: Silver Color | Flipkart Mobiles

LG GW300 - Full phone specifications

LG GW300 review: No-frills messaging - GSMArena.com

Final words

If we have to describe the LG GW300 with only a few words, then maybe we'd start with that: what you see is what you get - no more, no less. This is just an affordable texting handset with access to Facebook. Yes, it also packs some other features but all of them are cut down one way or another.

You get a camera, but it is only capable of taking low-resolution images and MMS-fit videos. You also get a web browser but it's actually unusable. The only extra feature that we were pleased with is the music player, which is accompanied by a nice user interface, stereo Bluetooth and, most importantly, a standard 3.5mm audio jack. However, the phone lacks some substantial connectivity goodies such as Wi-Fi and 3G support.

On the other hand, it does very well where it's supposed to. Its QWERTY keyboard is very comfortable and we've been enjoying texting on it since day one. And when it comes to Facebook, it's been integrated in a great way. The Facebook app isn't just a link to the site but is actually a fun and useful application allowing access to your account as well as the ones of your friends. And browsing image galleries works like a charm.

Back