Black_Hawk

Skilled
Hello folks,

I have been planning to buy a Logitech G29 wheel but I was thinking if I should first try with a cheaper alternative steering wheel just to check if I even get into the entire driving sim genre with using a wheel setup since I have explored this genre of gaming before.

I came across Nitho Racing Wheels, like this one:

Nitho Drive Pro V16 Racing Wheel & Pedal Set

Is anyone here using Nitho Racing Wheels? How are they? Some input would be appreciated.

Also, if there are any decent and cheaper alternatives to the G29 please do suggest.

I will be using it on my PC (Windows 10).

Regards,
BH

I'm no expert, have used the TM150 Pro (competitor of the G29) but even these are considered entry level in this space. The Nitho ones will not give you the feel imo, so you may not want to spend more on a better wheel if you base your experience on that kind of weel. This is my personal thought.

Logitech G29/thrustmaster equivalent is the bare minimum in terms of racing wheels. Haven't seen anything cheaper that would even remotely feel like driving an actual car.

in no way am I well experienced in sim racing, but just my two cents:-

purchased a g29 sometime back, force feedback is what makes sim racing what it is, so getting a wheel without FFB is moot. Gaming on it is a completely different experience, quite entertaining however as I've experience the learning curve is quite steep. Its my first racing wheel so can't compare. But its a satisfying experience and you won't regret spending your money on it.

In my case I like rallying sim games so I have to say I wasn't really expecting it to be as physical as it is. Nonetheless you won't regret it.

I think g29 is the cheapest one you can get. Would not recommend Nitho. Tried it a while back in a cafe/gaming center. It just feels like an unpowered wheel. Dont know what model was it.

Back