Racing game and other videos

jeffareid

Disciple
I've built up quite a collection, mostly me driving, but also some top drivers in various games, both simulation and arcade oriented. Included are 3 of my Carbon videos, plus the 7 million drift by arun_rulezzz.

racing game videos page (htm)

radio control videos, rc heli flies upside down, backwards, sideways, inverted hover on the ground. rc glider dynamic soaring at 301mph (link to another website).

radio control video page (htm)

other stuff (no links yet)

Mercedes GTR does 2 1/2 back flips 1/2 twist at Leman in 1999 (driver was OK):
mercfly.wmv

David Coulthard in a F1 Mclaren at Spa back in 2002:
spaf1.wmv

Speed run on Hayabusa Motorcycle:
busasr.wmv
busa185.wmv
Souped up busa GPS 211mph (speedo shows 220+mph):
busa211.wmv

Tiff powerslides the Corvette Z06 at 100+mph on Fith Gear:
z065g.wmv

BMW M3 GTR at combined Nurburgring (short) and Nordschleife. 2 laps on the Nurburgring (warmup, then timed), then onto the Nordschleife.
m3gtrnrd.wmv

Downhill ski video (note the many camera angles) from 1984:
skidh.wmv

Going down a mountain with a wingsuit is even faster:
wingsuit.wmv

rFactor (game) 2005 F1 mod, sub 5:30 lap at Nordshcleife
rfrnrd2005f1.wmv

nfscrw.jpg

Awesome, now no waiting in filefront and crap like that. Good amount of content on the site, I'm sure many gamers here will love it.

Wraith said:
@jeffareid : you have a profile for NFS UG2 rite?? the white corolla?
You mean the savegame, yes they were white cars. Normally I used black, but sometimes I used white with blue trim.

ug2 savegame, standard tune and turbo tune:
nfs8.zip

ug2 savegame, ecu tune (another 14% more power, not my web site):
ecutn.zip

most wanted savegame, all cars, all uniques:
nfs9au.zip

Since UG1, someone nabbed my "jeffr" persona, so I was using rjeffr (which got deleted later on). I was 3rd or 4th USA player to go all unique with UG2. However, I didn't like Most Wanted online, most of the higher rated players hosted so they could disconnect if they were losing, making it impossible to finish races if you were better than the online hosts. I never like the online format of UG1 and Most Wanted where players took points from other players, as it lead to more cheating and disconnects.

Back