CPU/Mobo Radeon 1900XTX OC on Intel Dual Core 3.2ghz and Intel D975XBX

haven't got the new psu yet. prob persists.

my dealer may come tomorrow, then he will will courier the psu, I think that I won't get the psu before a week or so, maybe more if it doesn't come in stock.

thanks vij

I sometimes play a game of UT04 but not that high:

1280*1024 MAX 4x aa 16x HQ AF

ATI Buyers Guide, Part III: All Graphics Cards! | Tom's Hardware

all this with just 1gb ram.

now what do you have to say for those who have amd 3000/3200 64bit, aren't those cpus as good as this?

This was how the topic started, now post no 2 & 3 have gone off-topic, from post no:4 folks went berserk, all i can say to this behavior from reputed & regular members of TE is you should not forget that this thread was started in a Tech Section of TE so it leaves no room for complacency on your part, if you don't want to reply to the original post - please don't but turning this thread into a jokers haven is un-pardonable.

If the thread starter made a mistake with his diction or made a typo you could have politely pointed that to him or used report bad post feature or PM'd one of Mods, but just denigrating a thread in Tech section is just outrageous imho.

All i can say is please avoid such behavior in future, remember the onus is on you to keep TE clean. Do not spam in tech sections & expect Mods to move the thread just cause you had fun time crapping that thread.

This is final warning - no spamming in Tech sections would be tolerated.

Would clean the thread in few minutes. To the original poster of the thread please choose your words carefully and also don't start multiple topics to make the same point again & again.

--------

Update : 56 posts moved to trash.

Back