Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u send a mail to them with all the details , as i ordered yesterday and i got tracking no yesterday itself

KLiCK said:
i've had enough of this now

reply to ****in emails n pms dude
Your payment for Order Number 624 already received and your order processed. Pls wait for tracking details. Expected delivery by coming Monday

recieved my DVDs on saturday , tried burning one no issues , seem to work fine .......................... thanks for nice packaging

:( , was thinking of ordering more , the current stock also wil be priced the same i.e almost twice the price ?

dvdstoredelhi said:
@All > Regret to share. Moserbaer has increased price of National / Puma / Elgin Dual layer DVD's by 90% :(

90% hike...i am sure you can negotiate to get the price down.

i have bought over 1000 dvd-dls from you,this hike will definitely make me consider moving to single layer dvd from dual layer.

the price hike is unacceptable..its sad!

dvdstoredelhi said:
@All > Regret to share. Moserbaer has increased price of National / Puma / Elgin Dual layer DVD's by 90% :(

That is strange. Sudden doubling of price might hurt their sales.

Btw, any special prices for TE members or the same one as the website?

if the current stock is same price as last time then i'll buy 2 more bundles pls inform so i can make the payment

i bought these earlier, 50 pack still not over...lol , but really good quality For that price. i only had one dvd fail and thats because of power cut. price also is much better than those sony dual layers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back