Ramdev gets 'Z' category security

^^ Its so absurd that this outfit is being taken so lightly. Frankly, can anybody deny that if this were a Muslim outfit doing the same thing, they would long have been labeled as terrorists and lethal force would have been used and most of them would be dead by now? This is exactly why terror outfits like Shiv Sena and RSS exist and operate in the open with impunity as political and religious outfits in India when outfits comprising of minorities would get banned for a fraction of the violence caused by these outfits.

What about all the money Ramdev brings into the country?

All that his outfit excels at is facilitate black money transactions of politicians and business men. That's what all these fake spiritual and religious outfits are ever good for.

What about his earnings and his assets worth 1400 Crores. How is he exempted from other XYZ taxes for which the normal businessmen are always being troubled by IT.

I think he does pay his taxes or Congress might have had him in jail long ago. His is the only kiryana store that provides me a computerized invoice, whether I am purchasing something worth Rs. 5 or 5000.

I think he does pay his taxes or Congress might have had him in jail long ago. His is the only kiryana store that provides me a computerized invoice, whether I am purchasing something worth Rs. 5 or 5000.

Black money is not routed through sales made in Kirana stores. :meh:

He gets crores of donations which he contributes to political parties this donation can also be from politicians so they are converting black money to white cleverly.

^^ Its so absurd that this outfit is being taken so lightly. Frankly, can anybody deny that if this were a Muslim outfit doing the same thing, they would long have been labeled as terrorists and lethal force would have been used and most of them would be dead by now? This is exactly why terror outfits like Shiv Sena and RSS exist and operate in the open with impunity as political and religious outfits in India when outfits comprising of minorities would get banned for a fraction of the violence caused by these outfits.

Ya, it is weird. They should have nabbed him years ago. Fraud for these "gurus" is allowed under the penchant of fellowship. Even I feel, if this was a Muslim outfit they would have been stormed. But this baba, had a lot people inside, as hostages.

If i am not wrong he doesn't get taxed for those yog shivirs and for producing products. I don't recall exactly for what he has got exemptions, this was during the assests declaration during 2011. where he is believed to have at least 1400 Crores now from 1100Cr Declared in 2011.

His Chela has a fake passport and has been charged, For them having black money is not a big deal when he has a fake passport.

Back