Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

ggt said:
Anyone watched unknown?its BR is out.
I watched the CAM version. Liam Neeson was great as usual. The movie was OK.

The last movie I saw was "passion play".

The movie sucked. The only reason to watch it is if you want to see Megan Fox semi-naked. :p :D

^i agree. I like it for the tank chase sequence. Also i liked the backup part. Too many instances.
In the 1st part the batman was likeable and in the 2nd the joker was likeable.

limitless -9/10 awesome just awesome! total my kind of movie.somethinh which keeps you involved from start to finish.the guy who plays the lead role does a awesome job of it.

kungfu panda 2 - 7/10 good watch.good laughs and decent vfm 3d movie.

source code -9/10 been wondering which movie was better the last week.source code or limitless? awesome movie and another where a lead role does a very nice job of it.

Hangover 2 : 7/10

Its a good movie, not a funny as first but tries to do the same thing again basically with the same kind of jokes. Going to be HEAVILY censored in India though.

Params7 said:
Hangover 2 : 7/10

Its a good movie, not a funny as first but tries to do the same thing again basically with the same kind of jokes. Going to be HEAVILY censored in India though.
Yup it was censored quite too much even some scenes were cut which I had seen in trailors

Overall 7.5/10

And ya was not as funny as the first one

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

techno_guy said:
Yup it was censored quite too much even some scenes were cut which I had seen in trailors

Overall 7.5/10

And ya was not as funny as the first one

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

i was looking forward to watching it, now looks like i'll have to wait till its blu ray come out!!! :(

Anyone here who has seen Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D in Pune ??
Please tell me which theater to opt for ? Esquare or Inox or any other for nice 3D experience ? I have heard 3D@Esquare is just money waste.

Back